Fairy Tales 2010

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hello!

Hi blogging group!

My name is Clara Martin, and I'm a freshman from Jackson, Mississippi. My major changes about every few weeks, and right now I think I will be an English major, possibly with a Spanish double major.

I actually signed up for this course because I did a research paper on the beauty of fairy tales 2nd semester of my senior year in high school, and I ended up having a sort of fascination for fairy tales of all types ever since.

Anyways, research led to reading a lot of fairy tales (including the Grimms), and when I saw the course description for this class, I signed up, and here I am now.

Following the trend I've seen from the posts above this one...I have no idea how to blog, but it doesn't look too hard, and I think we'll have fun!

Can't wait to meet all of you!

Clara


No comments:

Post a Comment